Saturday, February 9, 2013

Future Plans

So I get questions all the time as graduation looms near of what I'm going to do with my life past April. Many of you know that I'm awaiting to hear back about graduate school, so I thought I'd break down exactly where I applied and what I've heard back thus far:
                                                                                                                   STATUS:
University of Aberdeen: Scotland.                                                        *
Program: International Relations

University of Amsterdam: The Netherlands.                                          *.
Program: Gender Studies

University of Edinburgh: Scotland.                                                      Rejected.
Gender History

Centre International European: Turkey, France, Berlin.                       *.
Advanced European Studies and International Relations

Bradford University: England.                                                             Accepted.
International Politics and Security Studies

University of Innsbruck: Austria.                                                        *.
Peace Studies

Richmond University: England.                                                           *
International Relations


So one in the back pocket, one in the trash can. Still keeping hopes high that I'll get accepted into Amsterdam or CIFE and that this summer will give me opportunity to further my writing skills as an intern with Ms Magazine in Los Angeles. *fingers crossed*

Lots of things in the works per usual, and obviously with the chaotic way I plan my life next week I could be picking up to run off to culinary school or pick tomatoes in El Salvador. Life is cray, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment