Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Bucket List

So I've been thinking about resolutions, and ways I can transform my life this year to make it the best ever, and I decided to go ahead and make a bucket list. After thinking about the exact number of items on the list, I settled on 24 so that hopefully in theory I can cross off two a month. Some of these things are easy, some more difficult, and some of them are hopefully a given [graduate university]. Some of these may even seem stupid and vague, but the fact is that we never know when life is going to end and if I'm not consciously pursuing these experiences that are going to make me a happy member of the human family then I may never get around to it.  Overall I think this list will help to encompass the many different facets of my total health so I can constructively work towards being a better person. Since my overall new years resolution is this blog, I will use it to track my progress. The New Year is full of so many opportunities and I'm not going to waste mine.

Sydney's 2013 Bucket List:

1. Learn how to drive a stick shift
2. Do the Haleiwa mini triathlon on March 2nd
3. Go skinny dipping
4. Go skydiving
5. Knit a sweater
6. Get published.
7. Graduate University
8. Attend Hogmamy celebrations next New Years in Edinburgh
9. Attend the Beard and Moustache Championships
10. Meet an alpaca
11. Kiss someone from South America
12. Attend an episode of the Ellen DeGeneres show
13. Go scuba diving
14. Stomp grapes into wine
15. Learn how to surf
16. Make my own cheese
17. Be part of a flash mob
18. Visit a nutelleria
19. Go to Africa
20. Send a letter to a stranger
21. Do a hand stand
22. Fall in love
23. Be in a protest
24. See Mumford and Sons in concert

2 comments:

  1. I want to do so many of those things too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send a letter to a stranger?
    Shoot girl, I've got that one down. ;)

    Love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete